Monday, December 9, 2013

Back Again on a Diet

After a year I have regressed into my old habits. Snacking, fast food, pasta dinners and a soda almost everyday.

My weight is back up to roughly 176 still below the 181 I started at last time I tried my diet but not the below 170 range I hope to maintain so here is day one which I am actually traveling in DC so the first couple days might be a little rough.

Points break down:
-1 A Stella Artois with dinner
-2 fried Mac and cheese appetizer at dinner
-1 French fries at dinner
-1 the last of a cookies and cream Hershey bar at breakfast
- 1 cheesy check mix for lunch at the airport



Today's grand total: -6 Points

Notes:

I had two cups of fruit in the bottom Greek yogurt for breakfast and a chipotle turkey club for dinner. I also had a bottle of mitts apple juice at the airport. Not sure if that is worth a plus one but it's better than a soda so it's not negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment