Wednesday, December 11, 2013

On The Third Day of Diet...

Points breakdown:
-2 Bacon at breakfast
-2 White Cheddar mash potatoes with dinner
-1 Light Lager at the chop house in DC
-1 Tall Hot Chocolate at Starbucks with whip cream

Grand Total For Today: -6

Notes:
I hade a nice breakfast of two scrambled eggs, 3 strips of bacon and breakfast potatoes. And a glass of orange juice. For lunch I only had a hot chocolate and mid afternoon I had more trail mix. At dinner I had tenderloin tips and mushrooms in a stout sauce with white cheddar mashed potatoes. And a light lager.

On a negative side I ate a bag of soft of healthy trail mix with 15 servings in it in 3 days which kills the point of the kind of healthy snack but I didn't eat a lot of meals so I might have equaled out more than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment