Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three Down no soda yet!

Well this is the lowest mark so far but lets see why in today's breakdown:

+1 Another fruit smoothie (milk, banana, strawberries, blueberries)
+1 multivitamin right when a arrived at work
- 2 Bag of Herr's cheese popcorn
-2 Chocolate chip Cookie (damn the hot blonde at the deli on free cookie day...I couldn't say no)
 +5 One hour with the personal trainer
+1 Banana

Grand total +4

Days notes:
I need to work on getting those vegetables, I am also considering picking up a cartoon of silk soy milk to replace the milk in my smoothie every morning and maybe add some flack seed for additional benefits.

Tracking so far seems to be doing a good job of making me resist the urge to snack outside of my one allotted cheat points a day  for week one  and I see what I am missing on the healthy side from my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment