Monday, January 21, 2013

Partner Project Week 2

The project is a little behind schedule so far, but is a good way, I have gone through all 309 leads and figured out which ones fit and which ones do not make a lot of sense for us at this point. I have also been using the design directory that I found to beef up the list which is currently at 267.

As of right now the actual PDF is not yet done but it is getting very close it needs some last minute touches from the graphic department. Then it should be ready to send.

 Had a meeting Thursday to discuss the project with a few of the account reps in this division to get a feel for how to proceed with the calls. There was some initial push back because historically these design firms tend to be difficult to work with but if we could get a few to work with us we might be able to generate a nice pipeline of new business from them which would make the project worth it. overall everyone is on board with the project and one of the account reps is working on the call scripting and we now have 6 people who will be making the calls which makes each person responsible for roughly 44 calls over the next few weeks, at 3 calls a day that is 14 business days until its completed from start to finish.


I have been debating what to do with the companies that don't really fit our profile that we look for, do I pull together all of those leads and email them the PDF with a short note with my contact information? Do I not waste my time on these leads that likely will go no where. The jury is still out on this one.

Side note:
After 45 days of my first life hack experiment I managed to drop 10.5 lbs. and plan to keep it off plus drop a few more pound and build some muscle along  in the coming months. Added some kettle bells 3 times a  week to my work out routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment