Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Start of a New Project-The Partner Project

In December I worked on improving my eating habits by using a food journal. I would say I have made major strides in that department but tracking that information was completely frustrating on a daily basis, but in the process I have been eating less unhealthy high calorie meals and replaced them with far more fruit and a lot less soda I do have the occasional cheat, (just had oreos and milk) but I am not looking for the perfect diet just better.

 I am also been working back some extensive cardio into my workouts on the arch trainer. Currently getting 515 calories in 30 min up from roughly the 488 calorie average early last month. Consistently taking a multivitamin and stopping the snacking. Total pounds lost 9 and I feel a lot healthier overall.

The next challenge is a Career challenge:

The Challenge: 
Create a marketing program for industrial designers and packaging companies(two groups that we could partner with to work with their customers) to make actual contact via the phone and send them a PDF with information about our services.

Tasks to Complete:
Get a list of companies: Designers (Complete/295 names) Packaging Companies(incomplete/in progress)
Build a PDF/powerpoint (75 percent complete)  slides need pictures and fancying up.
Contact two companies per day
Potentially train two or three other co-workers to help make the calls. speeding up the process.


Measurable Statistics:
Number of calls made
Number of PDF's sent
Projects started
Revenue from projects



Project Goal:
To build a network of companies that recommend our services to their customers and become a an extension to our own sales efforts. I also hope to use this project as leverage for a increase to my salary later in 2013.

One of these accounts we already have does $74,000 a year and their customers can be worth in some cases $1 million per year.


No comments:

Post a Comment