Friday, December 21, 2012

25th day I Tested Some Fast Food

So after 25 days of not drinking soda and trying to stay away from fast food I decided to get some Wendy's to see what I was missing. I really didn't like the taste of cherry coke after all that time with out it and fast food doesn't taste nearly as good as I remember

Points breakdown:

+1 Fruit smoothie(strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
+1 Banana mid morning
+1 Two Clementines
+1 Bowl of fruit salad from the can the now sugar added kind
+2 Paddle tennis
-1 Glass of Red Wine
-5 Fast food Wendy's Baconator double with small fries and a cherry coke


Grand Total: -1


Notes: 

If last night is any indication I will be continuing my trend of cutting out soda and fast food going forward if I could just cut back on the drinking and the social life I might end up with 6-pack abs by summer. not enjoying the taste of foods that use to be killing my diet and replacing them with quality foods might lead to good things once i leave the holidays behind.

On a side note I am attempting to figure out what the next life Hack I am going to be doing I might try to come up a few ideas tomorrow and post them.


Add Your Site for Free

No comments:

Post a Comment