Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day Ten on the Diet Blog

Another barely positive day as I enter into the double digits and I have weighed in to see where I am at so far. Its amazing how much of an impact my diet seems to have on my weight.

The day ten break down:

+1 fruit smoothie (silk, strawberries, blackberries)
+ 1 morning multivitamin
+1 Two Clementines with my turkey sandwich at lunch
+1 Bowl of baby carrots
+1 Afternoon Multivitamin
+5 One hour workout with personal trainer
-1 beer before dinner
-1 Small glass of champagne with dinner
-1 beer with dinner
-5 Dinner(quarter of a cheeseburger, handful of fries, small slice of pizza margarita, couple pieces of porterhouse steak) family style meal at Good Luck

Grand Total: +2

Notes:

Sugar free jello is a new diet friendly snack that should help kill my cravings.
Sadly last night after working out with the trainer I went out to grab more fruit and decided I was starving...so I bought a 12 pack of sugar free jello. I guess I am fully committed to this thing.
I seem to have slight issues sleeping , my stomach growls, I get light headaches, as my body adjusts to the serious restrictions on calories.
Also the eating unhealthy in social situations is another big help.



Starting Weight: 180lbs

Current weight: 174lbs

Weight Senior Year in High School: 165lbs



No comments:

Post a Comment