Monday, December 10, 2012

End of the Two Week Drill

Its been two weeks so far and sad to say I haven't been as good as I would have liked to be. Even though I have already lost 7 pounds roughly. I created a new stat that is called perfect score designed to show how many points I would have if I stuck perfectly to the diet, and I created a % of perfect. Which tells me where I actually stand in relation to perfection.

The points Breakdown:

+1 fruit smoothie
-2 two Genny lights at Thirsty's
-3 One garbage plate wrap (so good and yet so bad)
+1 two clementines
+1 Bowl of peas


Grand Total: -2

Notes:

 My scores after 2 weeks look something like this
Total points: 9
Average points per/day: -0.11
perfect score(days*highest point total): 154
current % of perfect score: 5.8%


Goals:

Second Week Stats:
Best day:  +11
Worst Day:  -5
2 out of 7 days were negative

Goals From Last Week:
3 or less negative days (completed)
A new high + day (completed) +11
A worst day of -5 (completed)
First day with out a single negative (Completed)

New goals:
Increased average for the week.  Last week average 2.43/per day

No comments:

Post a Comment