Sunday, December 16, 2012

19th Day on The Diet

Didn't do a very good job of tracking this day not gonna lie and I did end up with a little soda unfortunately.

Points break down:

+1 Fruit salad at lunch
+1 Two clementines late afternoon
+5 lifting and half hour of cardio (15 min on bike, 20 min on the arch trainer)
-1 Stella at Lento
-4 Two captain and cokes at a Christmas party
-1 One shot of blue raspberry vodka at same christmas party

Grand Total: +1


Notes:

Ended up having some soda on this day in mixed drinks which is disappointing but I think i have broken the habit of having/ allowing myself to had my one soda a day.  
 I will be doing some food shopping Sunday night so I will have new fruits and vegetables to start the week and the only nights I will be drinking are hopefully Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment