Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Day 23 Still Surviving

Points Break Down:

+1 fruit salad for breakfast
+1 banana mid morning
+1 Two clementines Mid afternoon
-2 Bag of Honey BBQ Frito's
+5 Gym work out Lifting and cardio(10 min on argodyne bike, 20 min on arch trainer)
-2 Two beers with dinner

Grand Total: + 4

Notes:

 Its amazing how on this system a few small things can crush your positive scores. While I don't think it is reflective of my positive scores overall I think I am far healthier then I have been in a long time do to the fruits and occasional vegetables that I have been consuming and the reduction in the soda, fast food, and unhealthy snacks. I regret not doing a control week where I ate whatever I want and just recorded that to get a sense of where I was on the average day -10?, -14? My usual lunch would have put me at least down -5 and add two vending machine runs thats -4. A dinner that is 50/50  healthy add another -2 the occasional drive thru breakfast another -3 to -5. beers a couple time a week adds -2 to -5

No comments:

Post a Comment