Friday, December 7, 2012

11 Days With Out a Soda

Nothing crazy happened today but we still went negative thanks largely to my mother and her great food gifts.
The breakdown:

+1 Fruit smoothie(Silk, Strawberries, Blueberries, raspberries, blackberries)
+1 Morning multivitamin
+1 two clementines with a turkey melt wrap(turkey, pepper jack cheese, lettice, tomato, light mayo)
+1 Banana mid afternoon
-2 Two chocolate covered Oreos (Its like my mother is trying to kill my diet)
-2 Buffalo chicken soup over rice (mom's leftovers)
+1 Big bowl of peas
+1 Banana strawberry smoothie with dinner little chocolate to taste
+2  Paddle Tennis (= to 15 minutes of cardio, we lost all three sets)
-4 Two glasses of wine after paddle
-2 two small pieces of a meatball mozzarella thing? (RJ made it)

Grand Total: -2


Notes:

Thursday is my Day off from the gym. I play paddle tennis instead, which I don't count as 15-30minutes of cardio. I missed my afternoon multivitamin I am out of my multivitamin after my morning dose on Friday. As they are rather expensive I asked for the platinum package from Pro Grade. Its the multivitamin, protein powder and an omega-3 supplement so hopefully the three will boost my healthy habits.


No comments:

Post a Comment