Sunday, December 16, 2012

The 20th day

Had a bunch of parties this day which lead to more alcohol then should be consumed in a day

Points breakdown:
-4 Beers at a pig roast at the country club
-2 Serious over eating of pig and stuffing and ice cream
-1 Glass of eggnogg at holiday party 1
-1 One raspberry wheat shock top at holiday party 1
-1 Blue moon at a friends party 2
-1 Peanut butter and Hershey kiss cookie at friends holiday party 2
-2 Two shots at holiday party 3
-2 Raspberry wheat Shock Top at holiday party 3

Grand total: -14 

Note: 

The worst day I have had in a very long time but a night where you have a lot of parties to go to I think it could have been a lot worse and I am all but out of fruits and vegetables so I was limited in the plus points I
could get and the buzz I picked up at the pig roast made it very tough to grab any workout points. This was the first all negative day I have had yet. Going to try and have a strong week this week to make up for this week that is now in the books. 


No comments:

Post a Comment